SOLVED

Can we change default Email Program Member Statuses?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we change default Email Program Member Statuses?

The default Email Program Channel "Email Send" has 2 Program Member Statuses: "Member" and "Engaged".

I'm aware that a Lead is added to the "Member" Status when they are sent an email.

I'm curious if you are able to change the label of these default Statuses in Admin (for instance changing the label "Member" to "Sent") without affecting the program's ability to execute correctly.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can we change default Email Program Member Statuses?

Hey Justin,

You can change statuses within the Admin Section >> Tags >> Channel >> Email Send. You change the statuses to whatever you so choose and this will not affect the program's abilty. The only caution is that if you try to change the name of a status that is currently in use, it may not allow you to do so, or at least wiill prompt you with a warning. I have not done it in a while, but just something to be cognizant of.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Justin,

You can change statuses within the Admin Section >> Tags >> Channel >> Email Send. You change the statuses to whatever you so choose and this will not affect the program's abilty. The only caution is that if you try to change the name of a status that is currently in use, it may not allow you to do so, or at least wiill prompt you with a warning. I have not done it in a while, but just something to be cognizant of.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great, just wanted to be sure the logic baked into the program that automatically added recipients as members didn't require the syntax to remain the same. Thanks again Jeff!
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I would create a new Channel and NOT modify the defaults. You can hide the Default if you don't want people to use it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

But if I hide it, will that stop the Program from automatically pushing Leads to that first Status?