Hey Seattle Experts
I just posted this in the job opportunities page, but wanted to give the Seattle MUG a heads up. We're currently looking for 6 marketo consultants: ranging in skill level from expert, to just tool familiarity.
Here's the job description for the Senior role - these consultants will be working with our Fortune 100 client on a high visibility project - a career cornerstone. Get in touch with me directly if you'd like to chat about the details. Pay ranges from 124-140+ depending on experience.
Our client is expanding the use of Marketo to reach, nurture, and improve customer loyalty. They have asked us for several new resources to help design and execute on the content strategy. This work leverages journey mapping to design the appropriate content assets that will be used to engage prospective and existing customers.
The technical PM will lead the content design strategy, executed by several other technical resources. They will:
- Understand Marketo business rules and infrastructure (Marketo customer nurture stream)
- Work closely with the business to collect and verify monthly requirements
- Manage sprint process for content management strategy (customer journey implementations in Marketo). Each sprint will be focused on enabling customer journeys via new content strategies or improving upon existing content strategies.
- Develop functional specifications for customer focused assets (i.e. content pushed to or made available to customers at points along their journey). Content varies depending on journey, customer make-up, and journey entry point and may include: awareness documentation, ebooks, web pages, emails, etc.
- Determine performance of prior month's journey and incorporate corrective measures in future sprints.
- They will be working closely with the technical team executing on the content strategy
Required Education & Experience:
- Must have proven Marketo experience
- Minimum BA/BS degree from a four-year accredited university
- Demonstrated 5+ years of experience in project/program management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid facilitation skills applied across program stakeholder meetings
- Leadership skills (visionary, clarity of purpose, motivated, relentless execution)
- Software development lifecycle management experience (e.g., traditional SDLC, agile)
- Cross-functional group coordination and collaboration
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, working effectively independently and within a team environment
- Detail-oriented, process-oriented, results-driven
- Seeks, accepts, and acts on feedback
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Prior work experience as an employee or client of Microsoft Corporation
This job description is not intended to contain a comprehensive listing of responsibilities and the job description will be revised from time to time, as changing business needs require.