2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2015 4:23 PM by 2b89c241d529b5a4520aa51dff2d42f9a6e64291

Sydney December User Group slides

Veronica Holmes

Hi everyone,

So great to see everybody at the user group today. I've attached the slides here from this morning, both from me and from Richard at Survey Monkey. This will be great to see the detail from everybody who was sitting up the back.

Cheers

Veronica

• Re: Sydney December User Group slides

Thanks for a great session and for sharing the slides with us.

I have to say I am really excited about the new email template system being similar to the landing pages.

• Re: Sydney December User Group slides

I thought I could post this for everyone here as someone else might also be interested.

During the session @Michael Volpi asked if there was a way to delay a marketo pop-up form in a page.

It is very simple to achieve this by slightly modifying the form embedding code provided by Marketo.

The standard Marketo Lightbox embedding code looks like this:

<script src="//app-sn0X.marketo.com/js/forms2/js/forms2.min.js"></script>

<form id="mktoForm_1125"></form>

<script>MktoForms2.loadForm("//app-sn01.marketo.com", "111-ADK-222", 1125, function (form){MktoForms2.lightbox(form).show();});</script>

To delay the pop-up form you just have to use the following code ( notice 5000 means 5 seconds):

<script src="//app-sn0X.marketo.com/js/forms2/js/forms2.min.js"></script>

<form id="mktoForm_1125"></form>

<script>

setTimeout(function() {

MktoForms2.loadForm ("//app-sn01.marketo.com", "111-ADK-222", 1150, function (form){MktoForms2.lightbox(form).show();})

}, 5000);

</script>

1 of 1 people found this helpful