SocialChorus delivers the leading SaaS platform to enable advocates - consumers, employees, partners - to create and share content about brands they love with their social following. The SocialChorus Advocate Experience™ solution scales thousands of advocates to create and share brand content with millions every month. This drives increased awareness, social engagement, positive brand awareness and customer acquisition for 50 of the world's leading-brands, including 20% of the Fortune 50. SocialChorus underwent tremendous 2013 growth and is tee’d up for even stronger 2014 growth.
The Career Opportunity
Advocate Marketing is poised to become the next big marketing software category, and you will be getting in on the ground floor. The team is an incredibly motivated and successful, working on a huge opportunity, in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a stellar tech savvy, analytical and innovative marketer to run online marketing programs. Reporting to Director, Growth Marketing, you’ll help determine the strategy, and manage the execution, of online marketing programs.
Specifically, you will manage our marketing automation system, Marketo, (creating emails, landing pages, lead nurturing, etc), online marketing programs (content syndication, banner ads, webinars, virtual summits), and posting new content to our website. You will dig into the related metrics to analyze the success of programs and thoughtfully make changes to ensure goals are met. We’re all about innovation, and you will be expected to continually find and leverage new tools and techniques to hit increasing marketing team goals effectively and efficiently. In addition, we’re looking for a team player who will help with other marketing programs as needed.
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience in the B2B space
- BA/BS degree, Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
- 2+ years experience using a marketing automation system (Marketo, Eloqua, etc) and a CRM system (Salesforce, etc)
- Experience working independently to deploy online marketing campaigns from end-to-end
- Familiar with analyzing online marketing programs to drive actions
- Deep understanding of online marketing techniques and trends with a desire to solve new challenges with innovation
- Strong writer with experience tailoring messaging for different campaigns and channels
- Attention to detail with strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Great work ethic with a desire to grow as a team and personally, and a positive attitude
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience managing vendor contracts and relationships
- Software industry experience
- Startup experience
- Some content management experience (WordPress, etc)
- Bonus points for HTML, PhotoShop, InDesign, SEO, PPC
This is a full-time, salaried position offering stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. Our salaries are competitive with the market rate. We balance a stimulating and challenging work environment with a group of young, motivated and positive people and a management team that looks to grow a really big company AND each individual's career. At SocialChorus, there is plenty of room for growth and we are expected to double the size of our team this year.
We are located in downtown San Francisco, which allows you to easily access public transportation. We actively promote diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Please send a brief cover letter summarizing your interest in SocialChorus, this role, and what makes you unique a Digital Marketing Manager candidate that we can't pass up.