SOLVED

Reporting on our sender email addresses

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting on our sender email addresses

There may be something obvious I'm overlooking, but is there an easy way to report on the Sender email, specifically the Reply-to address? We use multiple address for different tasks, so want to report on how many emails have been sent from those specific email addresses.

Thanks

Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Reporting on our sender email addresses

Hi Tim,

I am pretty sure this is not feasible.

An API call would enable you to retrieve this info : Get Emails » Marketo Developers

-Greg

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Tim,

I am pretty sure this is not feasible.

An API call would enable you to retrieve this info : Get Emails » Marketo Developers

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tim —

I am not aware of any Reports that enable you to segment by "From Name", "From Address", or "Custom Reply-To". 

Here is a great resource that outlines email marketing metrics available:

Metrics for Email Marketing (New Doc)

The closest thing that I have encountered to measure the performance of a "From Address" is with the A/B Test function:

https://docs.marketo.com/pages/releaseview.action?pageId=2359504

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Pretty sure this is not even in RCE.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you can do this with a tag.  If you tag your email sends with a value representing from field then you can easily report on this in Analytics

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Using tags would be an easier option, but you won't be able to get the historic data. If you want to see historic data, you will have to use the API to fetch details from the lead activity.

Also, what data you need in the report?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alok

I was really aiming for a simple report using historical data on what sender email addresses sent what emails over the year. Sounds like it's not an easy feat so will add to the ideas.

Thanks

Tim