Blue Acorn is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our sales and marketing team. Using your digital marketing skills, we want you to increase the awareness/perception of Blue Acorn, keep Blue Acorn top of mind with prospects, and further establish our agency as a thought leader. You’ll use email drip and other digital campaigns to move prospects through the sales cycle, maintain and build our social media presence, and work with marketing automation software. If you have strong analytical skills, are a data-driven thinker, and want to work in a relaxed environment, click the link to learn more or contact Amy Hourigan (Director of Marketing) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Acorn is a premium eCommerce agency dedicated to helping retailers and brands achieve revenue growth through data-driven design, development and optimization. Founded in 2008, Blue Acorn is a Demandware LINK Solution Partner and a Magento Gold Solution Partner. Committed to making data-driven decisions, the company maintains certified partnerships with Google Analytics, Monetate and Optimizely. Blue Acorn delivers innovative eCommerce solutions to clients such as Rebecca Minkoff, Everlast, Ticketmaster and Le Creuset from its office in Charleston, South Carolina.
Blue Acorn Specialties
eCommerce, Magento, eCommerce Design, eCommerce Development, eCommerce Revenue Optimization, Optimization Testing, Analytics, User Experience Analysis
Digital Marketing Manager Role Description
Duties & Responsibilities:
- With the marketing director, plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and other digital campaigns
- Maintain and build our social media presence
- Research, recommend and oversee use of marketing automation software
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing and advertising efforts
- Stay abreast of trends in eCommerce
- Leverage existing social media relationships and cultivate new ones
- Suggest content topics
- Maintain and update website; leverage analytics to keep site engaging
- Monitor, analyze and communicate digital marketing results on a quarterly basis
- Perform other duties as requested by the director of marketing or CMO
Things you know/have done:
- Digital marketing and advertising
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- HTML, Google Adwords
- Things that will impress us:
- Experience setting up drip marketing campaigns.
- Experience with revenue attribution modeling.
- Proven experience growing social media engagement.