Shipwire is a Global E-Fulfillment powerhouse. Our platform and services put more than 1,000 emerging brands and web retailers on a level playing field with Fortune 100 retailers. On-demand fulfillment centers, shipping tools, Web services, innovative developer tools and integration with today's top e-commerce platforms keep us at the forefront of Cloud Logistics. And we are moving rapidly towards creating apps that make it dead simple to control the world's most powerful logistics network from any device, anywhere.
The Demand Generation Manager/Analyst will be responsible for driving Shipwire’s demand generation strategy and accelerating sales growth through targeted marketing programs. This position will work cross-functionally with marketing and sales to develop and execute multi-channel campaigns that focus on generating high quality leads to support lead generation and sales revenue goals.
The Manager/Analyst must have a solid understanding of marketing and sales pipelines, with the know-how to identify gaps and develop effective initiatives to plug them. We’re looking for a creative and strategic thinker to build and implement high impact marketing programs and find ways to improve upon our existing ones.
- Driving inbound/outbound marketing programs, with a close eye to Shipwire’s positioning in the market
- Discovering new sources of customers and revenue channels, and building out processes to profile and identify key customers that fit the Shipwire sweet spot
- Building and streamlining lead nurturing programs to accelerate lead conversion
- Optimize the lead qual for sales and ensure successful follow through of qualified leads
- Getting insights from marketing KPIs in Marketo and Salesforce.com to use in measuring, tracking, and analyzing program effectiveness
- Working with marketing and sales team to define and continually fine-tune effective lead scoring criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience. Position title and compensation will depend on experience
- Strong understanding of market segmentation, consumer behavior, and competitive landscape
- Great research skills
- Experience working in marketing automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.) and Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and able manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated analytical ability and quantitative skills
- Ability to analyze campaign metrics and effectiveness, and optimize to improve performance
- Proven Demand Generation marketing experience with B2B organizations
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, PPC and Google Adwords
- Proficiency in Excel with basic reporting abilities
- Relevant knowledge of SaaS, e-commerce, logistics, operations and/or shipping
Knowledge of the e-commerce market is particularly desired!
For more info, visit our posting here.