TITLE: Marketing Operations Specialist
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: Permanent, Full-Time, Direct Hire
Shipwire is a Global E-Fulfillment powerhouse. Our platform and services put more than 1,000 emerging brands and web retailers on a level playing field with Fortune 100 retailers. On-demand fulfillment centers, shipping tools, Web services, innovative developer tools and integration with today's top e-commerce platforms keep us at the forefront of Cloud Logistics. And we are moving rapidly towards creating apps that make it dead simple to control the world's most powerful logistics network from any device, anywhere.
About the Job
Shipwire, an Ingram Micro company, is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist with at least one year of experience to work closely with our Marketing Operations Manager. This position will work cross-functionally with marketing and sales to develop and execute scalable multi-channel campaigns that focus on generating high quality leads to support lead generation and sales revenue goals. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to dig deep into a broad range of marketing activities, including (but not limited to) lead generation projects, analytics/reporting, email marketing automation, and strategizing and implementing campaign operations and system workflows. You will also conduct complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. We are looking for entry to early experience candidates.
We’re a growing team working toward big goals, so we move quickly, multi-task, and often pave our own roads. You should be comfortable in situations where there’s not always a set process to follow, but know that someone is always available to help you navigate.
You’ll be successful in this role if you are driven to understand the bigger picture, but are also detailed-oriented and sweat the small stuff. You understand how various systems are connected and the impact one has on another, and you enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve obstacles. You have an analytical mindset with strong quantitative skills and obsess over numbers.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar or relevant role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Solid understanding of marketing and sales pipelines
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyze campaign metrics and effectiveness, and optimize to improve performance
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.) is a must
- Power user or Admin level experience with Salesforce.com highly desirable
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. For more info, visit our posting here.