AnsweredAssumed Answered

Smart Campaign within Program within Stream

Question asked by Marisa Rybar on Nov 19, 2015
Latest reply on Feb 12, 2019 by Sanford Whiteman

I have two Stream questions:

1. If I use a Program in a Stream rather than simply dragging the emails into the Stream, will the Smart Campaigns within the Program filter the leads in that Stream? So, for example, let say I have Program A, which contains Email A. I also have Smart Campaign A that says anyone that is a member of a certain list will not receive email communications. This will be active within the Stream, right?
  2. Also, let's say I want to kick off a new Stream with Emails A, B, C and D. Until now, I had another batch Program set up for this same content (previously built as Web Content), and I've decided to create a Stream for it instead within a Nurture Program. I want to get everyone going in this new Stream that has ever filled out the Landing Page A from the batch Program (which corresponds with Email A). I want to start them with Email B in the Stream, so I'd like to set up a rule to say that anyone who has filled out > Form Title A (which corresponds with Landing Page A) will not receive Email A. How do I do this? With a Smart Campaign within the Program I've dragged into the Stream?

Hopefully this makes sense. Let me know if any clarification is needed, and thank you in advance for your help!

Best,

Marisa

Outcomes