Hey Toronto Group,
If any of you know anybody that would be a good fit for this role, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. We're located in Liberty Village downtown.
[Job Description Below}
The ideal candidate would have experience using CMS tools like WordPress, the full suite of Adobe products and be able to work in a fast paced start-up environment. As a rapidly growing company within the health and safety industry, it’s imperative to be able to produce web pages, printed material or concepts that represent the company’s image in the marketplace. You will need to combine art and technology to communicate ideas through multiple digital and print channels.
We’re looking for someone who is able to take team direction and apply their creativity to a concept that allows eCompliance to stand out amongst others. You must possess the ability to communicate effectively with the team, listen and be open to new ideas and produce high quality work when working towards a project deadline. Your creativity and ability to suggest new ideas will highlight how you differentiate amongst other candidates.
eCompliance is looking for a candidate that is aiming to continually improve their skillset and become an integral part of a growing marketing team.
What You Will Do
- Manage and maintain the company website through the preferred CMS (WordPress)
- Develop concepts for web and print collateral
- Generate templates for case studies, whitepapers, infographics and more
- Prepare HI-RES print ready files as needed
- Develop graphics for website illustrations, print imagery and logos
- Work in tandem with the marketing team to ensure both company and customer messaging is clearly articulated throughout all design elements
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced using WordPress and other CMS tools
- Prior experience in developing or managing a B2B website
- Well versed in all Adobe Suite products (primarily Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
eCompliance (www.ecompliance.com) is a national leader in providing software-as-a-service (SaaS) to companies to help them better manage the occupational health and safety function by keeping their workforces safe. If you are motivated by an entrepreneurial culture in a growing field where success and leadership is rewarded, then we could be a great fit. Our software is simple and so is our vision: to drive workplace incidents down to zero. We’re helping 3,400 companies and counting…Some Perks:
- comprehensive health benefits
- book and learning allowances
- flexible work hours
- competitive salary with profit sharing option
- super-fun work environment!
- bi-weekly demo day lunches