Xero is a dynamic, progressive and expanding global company with offices in New Zealand, Australia, United States and the United Kingdom. Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us. And it’s not just talk – we’ve been ranked number one by Forbes as the World's Most Innovative Growth Company in 2014 and 2015. And like all great teams with big dreams, it’s what we do together that sets us apart.
The Marketing Automation Manager is a lead for Xero’s global automated marketing effort. Rapid project start up, world class execution and robust operational management are critical to ensuring we meet our objectives.
This role has oversight across all Marketo activity and responsibility for supporting AU/NZ marketing teams to deliver marketing automation locally. This person will be a key contributor to Xero’s automation strategy and campaign roadmap and will drive the highest possible impact and results.
- Lead the planning, implementation and delivery of the marketing automation program of work.
- Co-ordinate activity on the marketing automation platform and work as the system’s power user, advising other users in best practice.
- Create efficient processes for creating, delivering and measuring the effectiveness of automation programs and campaigns.
- Manage campaign plans, budgets and delivery schedules.
- Work with the business to design and develop effective demand generation practises, including lead scoring models, lead lifecycle and lead handover processes.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure sales and marketing alignment, and the effective handover of marketing qualified leads.
- Ensure a closed loop process by measuring marketing program results against business goals, and reporting these results to senior management.
The successful candidate brings experience delivering results through Marketo. You have an appreciation of the evolving nature of CRM, social media platforms and technology, website management, digital and email marketing. Key to success will be your ability to work effectively as part of a global team and deliver results despite tight deadlines. Results focused, self motivated and commercially savvy you go above and beyond in delivering best practice lead generation.
On offer is a competitive salary plus Xero shares as well as a great office and a collaborative, progressive culture. At Xero, we foster innovation, reward success and recognise the importance of a work life balance.