Interested to learn more? Contact us (or send your resume) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Manager
LeaseAccelerator, a fast growing SaaS Startup, is looking for a Marketo expert to manage all of our marketing technologies. You will start with Marketo, but this is much more than a Marketing Automation job. You will expand into Salesforce, WordPress, Google and more. We don’t expect you to know everything on day one. But we are looking for someone who:
- Has a passionate curiosity about new technologies.
- Is a big believer in inbound and content marketing.
- Has big ambitions for becoming a digital marketing rock star over the next 3-5 years.
In other words - someone who wants to grow into a digital marketing rock star. The kind of person that gets invited to speak at Dreamforce or wins a Revvie (Marketo) award.
In the first year, the individual will be responsible for managing the suite of digital marketing technologies we use to support our demand generation programs:
- Marketo - Marketing Automation Software – Act as administrator of Marketo, managing day-to-day activities and teaming with outside vendors for more advanced projects. Support the lifecycle of campaigns by creating landing pages, forms, emails, distribution lists and campaign workflows. Configure lead scoring, lead nurturing, A/B testing and revenue-cycle-analytics reports.
- Salesforce - Customer Relationship Management Software – Act as administrator for Salesforce.com managing user accounts, upgrades and enhancements. Configuration including adding pick list values and amending page layouts. Manage accounts and contacts including data imports, mass updates and database de-duplication. Development of reports and dashboards.
- WordPress - Website Content Management System – Manage websites/microsites in WordPress Content Management System (CMS). Perform design changes such as adding new pages; changing menu navigation; and updating image/video/sliders. Implement themes, plug-ins and third party integrations as necessary. Manage the web hosting provider and outside developers to implement more complex projects.
Interested to learn more? Contact us (or send your resume) via email to: email@example.com and we will provide more details.