Do you know anyone who might be interested?
Date: July 9, 2015
The Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager is a key member of the marketing team. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing and functioning as the center of marketing operational excellence for Vormetric, this role will employ best practice principles to develop and evolve operations and programs to support the marketing contribution to revenue goals, including support for all areas of marketing measurement.
This position will serve a critical role in executing our marketing strategy and growth plans, ensuring that the global inbound, outbound and internal marketing functions are setup for success and continue to scale.
- Own the marketing operations strategy, architecture, and technology platforms that support pipeline growth, including lead processes, marketing automation, technology, and reporting and analytics.
- Define, develop and deliver a global marketing technology vision and roadmap. Collaborate on the marketing technology infrastructure (project management, implementation, governance). Collaborate with IT, sales, and other functions as needed.
- Define, develop and deliver marketing measurement approach; marketing analytics and reporting. This will include the creation of dashboards and reports to measure end-to-end campaign effectiveness across advertising campaigns, global web properties, landing pages, as well as adhoc analysis of site metrics.
- Deliver the analytics and reporting to all marketing functions to provide the cross-functional marketing team with the insight for better decision making.
- Produce monthly Newsletter by collaborating with diverse stakeholders and measure its reach and effectiveness
- Write content and provide creative direction for Nurture emails
- Provide marketing expertise, plans, programs and execution to accelerate marketing’s impact to sales in key segments, and new launches into industries, and/or regions.
- Run our weekly marketing ops meetings for the day-to-day execution and measurement of marketing’s contribution to revenue generation.
- Manage internal and external feedback on marketing’s impact and suggest areas for improvement.
- Manage outsourced marketing operations team that propels us to the next level.
- Manage key marketing data feeds and integrations with our Martech tools (Marketo, Salesforce etc.)
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in technology marketing, marketing operations, or equivalent role. Experience working with field. At least 3 years in a high-growth SaaS or enterprise software company with direct responsibility for marketing operations.
- Knowledge and experience supporting a wide range of marketing tactics including demand generation, cross-media communications, Web, SEO/SEM, social media, and events.
- Strong marketing experience in managing remote and cross-functional marketing teams on specific campaign goals and outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills and be metric driven with experience in developing marketing metrics and dashboards using BI tools like Birst / Domo / Tableau
- Experience managing marketing budgets, and global programs.
- Experience with list management, lead scoring, nurturing programs, cleansing, de-duplication, segmentation and targeting.
- Quality Experience with closed-loop methodology and the hands-on utilization of both the CRM - Salesforce.com and marketing automation platform - Marketo is a must. Experience tracking leads and running nurture campaigns, email marketing campaigns is essential.
- Experience with setting up and managing optimization experiments including specific examples of using A/B testing or multivariate testing that lead to an improved conversion rate.
- Strong copy writing and editing skills
- This position is in San Jose, so you should be living in the San Francisco Bay Area to be considered.
- Security, Storage or Networking Industry Experience is a plus.
- Highly proficient with Excel and other MS Office software applications.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to run multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience with start-ups a big plus
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Bachelor's degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Stock options
- We offer a great exciting and fun work atmosphere and an opportunity to grow in position and responsibility.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title and requisition number in the subject title. Also, please include your desired salary (Compensation).Principals only, no recruiters or phone calls. All resumes provided will be retained as property of Vormetric, Inc.
Vormetric is an equal opportunity employer