SOLVED

New form 2.0 frozen, can't submit

Go to solution
Steph_Anderson
Level 4

New form 2.0 frozen, can't submit

I just created my first form 2.0 and was able to test, adding my information and submiting. Now when I go to the landing page with the form the form is frozen. I can't edit any of the text, nor can I submit the form. I've tried in three browsers and have had two other people try as well. 

Thoughts? 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brennan_McAdam2
Level 4

Re: New form 2.0 frozen, can't submit

We run into this once in a while.  What we tend to find is that some element of the page is overlaying the fields in the form.  Try going to edit the landing page, then click once to select the form.  Then access the "Property Sheet" and change the value in the layer.  The default is 15, and we usually change it to 50.  Editting that will bring the layer that the form sits on and therefore will hopefully bring it above the element that is blocking the click events.

Brennan McAdams

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brennan_McAdam2
Level 4

We run into this once in a while.  What we tend to find is that some element of the page is overlaying the fields in the form.  Try going to edit the landing page, then click once to select the form.  Then access the "Property Sheet" and change the value in the layer.  The default is 15, and we usually change it to 50.  Editting that will bring the layer that the form sits on and therefore will hopefully bring it above the element that is blocking the click events.

Brennan McAdams
Steph_Anderson
Level 4

That was precisely the problem.  Thanks so much!