Hi Marketo Community!
Our team is looking for a Marketing Operations/Automation Specialist to join Pivotal! Pivotal is a trusted partner for IT innovation and digital transformation, enabling enterprises to provide modern software-driven experiences for their customers and workforces. The combination of leading agile development services, an open cloud platform and open suite of big data products accelerate innovation cycles for our customers across every industry. Please take a look at the job description below and let me know if you or anyone you know is interested!
The Marketing Operations Specialist function monitors our automation platform, implements a comprehensive segmentation strategy and supports all global marketing programs that directly contribute to demand generation goals.
- Day-to-day marketing automation administrator: Ensure proper use of marketing automation system (Marketo), conduct and compile training where necessary.
- Collaborate with sales operations to ensure structural alignment with SFDC, sales and marketing processes
- Support all data integrity initiatives to optimize prospect data.
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting and testing strategies for the business to drive incremental revenue and overall program performance.
- Create, manage and execute all marketing programs via Marketo.
- Manage multiple workspaces and lead partitions.
- Oversee integration with 3rd party plug ins (ON24, Data.com, Lean Data)
- Translate campaign segmentation requirements into list templates for marketing campaigns.
- Manage and analyze effectiveness of campaigns to fine-tune design and predictive models
Qualifications and Requirements
3-5 years managing data-driven campaign segmentation including 1-3 years executing campaigns via Marketo and/or comparable campaign management / marketing automation solutions.
Proven history of managing the segmentation strategies and operations across multiple business units and Geos.
Strong CRM experience working in an enterprise environment (Salesforce.com).
Knowledge of campaign management data concepts such as contact history and response disposition data.
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional and cross-departmental teams.
Excellent prioritization and communication skills to measure objectives, needs and timelines.
Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively.
Strategic understanding of overall marketing/digital ecosystem and how various marketing activities work to build awareness, generate qualified traffic, and drive demand.