Scribe Software is looking for a talented and experienced channel marketing manager to join our marketing team and develop the programs, tools, and plans to drive partner and end-user demand for our renowned data integration platforms. In this high-profile role you will work collaboratively with the US Sales, Product Marketing, and Product Management teams, to create, manage, and optimize marketing assets and campaigns that will increase sales through our vibrant channel of more than 1,200 VARs and systems integrators and develop new channel relationships in several rapidly growing market segments. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who can generate high-impact ideas and manage the execution of those ideas all the way to successful outcomes.
- Collaborate with the US Sales team to understand sales priorities; develop and execute end-to-end integrated channel marketing plans in support of key sales objectives. These should include awareness/consideration, enablement and lead generation activities.
- Ensure flawless execution of all elements of the marketing plans, including events, webinars, email programs, social media initiatives, online advertising, content syndication, web promotion, and more.
- Collaborate with the US Sales team, product marketing, and product teams to plan relevant content and messaging needed to engage channel partners and prospects through our marketing programs. Content will include customer and partner newsletters, eBooks, infographics, white papers, and more. Work with internal and external creative team members to manage the production of content.
- Develop and manage co-marketing programs with channel partners, including Scribe-developed marketing programs that can be executed across the ecosystem, and manage MDF/coop accruals.
- Measure, analyze and report on campaign performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results.
- Manage the US marketing budget and ensure that spending stays within specified limits.
- Represent Scribe Software at industry events, webinars, and other corporate events.
Experience, Education, Skill and Behavior Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years marketing experience at a software company, SaaS company
- Strong integrated marketing skills with experience managing regional and national partner marketing programs and campaigns
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously, able to prioritize and manage through ambiguity and achieve strong results through impact & influence
- Ability to distill complex business and technology strategies to compelling messaging across various marketing materials across variety of audiences
- Detail-oriented, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving and executive presentation skills are required
Submit your resume today to: email@example.com