InTouch Health is the leading telehealth solution company enabling specialist physician care anytime, anywhere. We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to lead the implementation and growth of InTouch Health’s marketing automation platform. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, your job is to be a “digital alchemist” – turning web traffic into revenue. Working with our marketing team, you will create a revenue-generating machine. This role will draw on many aspects of your marketing operations and web analytics background. Working within our marketing organization you will be an integral piece to driving our message into the market place.
InTouch Health’s marketing efforts are growing quickly and we are now looking to implement state-of-the-arte lead generation solutions in order to grow our presence in the market and increase our ability to deliver highly qualified leads to our sales team. As a small-to-medium –sized business, we thrive on being efficient and focusing on resources that move the needle. Our culture and practice is focused on continuous improvement and pushing the limits of what’s possible.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are very analytical, love to measure results and strive to continuously raise the bar. You also love tinkering with software applications (the kind of person that enjoys exploring the 90% of features that most of us never use) because you have an insatiable curiosity for exploring what’s possible. This role requires a unique blend of strategic and tactical skills - someone who has a fierce attention to process and detail, yet is able to draw “big picture” conclusions and make actionable business recommendations based on an understanding of strategic marketing goals.
- Develop – Take the lead on launching our marketing automation platform and provide guidance on designing lead-nurturing, lead scoring and inbound and outbound marketing programs.
- Configure – Build campaigns and lead-nurturing programs using our marketing automation tools; setup and executive tactical tasks associated with customized land pages, e-mail campaigns and lead scoring rules. Manage online lead generation tools such as Google AdWords and other advertising vehicles.
- Launch – Deploy online marketing lead-generation efforts, including search engine marketing and e-mail marketing programs.
- Analyze – Perform A/B testing on all elements of our marketing mix (lists, e-mail templates, landing pages, etc…) and continuously improve campaign effectiveness. Conduct customer research to improve conversion rates. Assist the different marketing and product management departments with market research projects, coding and field surveys and running analysis.
- Maintain – Ensure that data integrity is properly maintained between various systems, including SalesForce.com and contact databases. Manage all elements of the system and ensure that tools, reports, and programs are properly configured and running optimally.
Knowledge, Skills & AbilityRequired
- Strong analytical thinker who considers issues from a business perspective
- Proficiency in MS Excel and a love for numbers
- Process oriented
- Above average listening, written and oral communications skills
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Marketo
- Experience with database querying/reporting tools and statistical analysis /database mining tools (SPSS, SAS) preferred
- Experience with configuring and/or running reports in Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices and experience pulling lists
- Experience/passion for A/B testing
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- 1-2 years experience using or administrating a CRM system. Specifically, Salesforce.com experience and/or certification a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus
- Normal office environment with long periods working at a computer
For the qualified candidate, InTouch Health offers competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, 401(K) and stock options. InTouch Health is based in sunny and beautiful Santa Barbara, California.
Visit us at www.intouchhealth.com/about/careers to apply!