Armor is the leader in Active Cyber Defense. Our proprietary closed-loop system of intelligence, and defense is proven to defeat threat actors and their attacks. The proof is our dwell time, which is a 100x smaller than the average breach.
We take care of it all for you, at just a fraction of the price and with none of the hassle of DIY. In our Cloud or yours. And with our battle-tested technology and world-class teams of experts, we’ll keep you more secure than a cobbled-together DIY solution ever could.
We need a strong Marketing leader to join our team.
For more information contact Paul French, VP Marketing at Paul.email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities ( Additional duties may be assigned as required.)
- Strategy, development and day-to-day execution of the demand generation team and plan including project management, team supervision and management reporting
- Creation and maintenance of demand generation calendar and targets as part of annual marketing plan
- Develop and execute multi-step, integrated demand generation campaigns
- Aggregate and analyze data to help define key personas for nurture programs
- Develop, execute and actively maintain lead nurturing programs
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Marketing Communications to create and leverage solution-based campaign content focused on customer pain points/critical business issues
- Contribute to SEO content selection, placement and website content
- Produce campaign briefings and recap summaries (e.g., webinar registrants, email campaign metrics, SEM and display media performance metrics, net new leads, conversion rates, etc.).
- Identify and initiate new campaigns and new opportunities for existing campaigns based on analysis of past performance.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Have previously owned B2B inbound marketing and demand generation campaigns.
- Have had significant experience both creating and executing integrated campaigns, with a successful track record of measurable results.
- Prior experience managing external agencies and internal teams
- Should be high-energy, passionate, and driven
- Ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization
- Must be persuasive, detailed, organized and quick thinking
- Able to multi-task effectively
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the tools in our environment today, but this list will change and grow:
- Microsoft Office Suite for Mac and Windows (Expert level Excel user pivot tables, lookups, and formulas)
- Expert user of Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot and/or Hubspot
- Deep working knowledge of SalesForce or similar CRM tools
Education and/or Experience
- 5-7+ years’ experience in inbound marketing and demand generation (program creation, execution, and measurement)
- Experience in marketing to mid-tier and Enterprise B2B targets
- Experience with marketing and sales automation platforms, including Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience with Google Analytics, or similar web analytics tool
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The work environment may be in either an office setting or at industry events such as trade shows or other marketing events.
Equal Opportunity Employer - It is the policy of the company to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment, including in selection for job opportunities, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.