Equinix wants to use rest API to send leads. Need some help related to the same.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Equinix wants to use rest API to send leads. Need some help related to the same.

I went through their API documentation at http://developers.marketo.com/documentation. It would be helpful if Marketo team can help us to identify where to look what.

We need below information from Marketo technical team.

1. Which REST API to call to insert Lead from Marketplace into Marketo. Today we call synchLead which is a SOAP API.
  2. What is the endpoint for REST API sandbox and REST API Production for Marketplace to Marketo Integration?
  3. I see the API Get Lead by Id http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/rest/get-lead-by-id/ only returns: email, updatedAt, createdAt, lastName, firstName, and id. I did not see any API that will return the below ones. Can we get information on this?
    1. First-name
    2. Last-name
    3. Company Name (as entered by user)
    4. Company, Preferred Name (as Equinix knows it)
    5. Job Title
    6. Country
    7. Email address
    8. Phone number
    9. SFDC Parent Account ID
    10. SFDC Child Account ID
    11. SFDC Account Type (Customer, Prospect, Alumni, etc.)
    12. SFDC Parent Account’s Account Manager Name
    13. SFDC Parent Account’s Account Manager Email
    14. SFDC Parent Account Region
  • SFDC Lead Status (Nurture/Recycle, Suspect, MQL, etc.)
  1. LEAD ID
  2. Lead Owner-ODT*
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equinix wants to use rest API to send leads. Need some help related to the same.

The REST API you will need is call create\update leads:  Create/Update Leads » Marketo Developers

Endpoint:  Endpoint URL » Marketo Developers

Getting the rest of your fields:  You must identify the fields you want returned by the Get Lead by ID API, by default it gives you the fields you mentioned.  To get the rest of them you must explicity pass those fields as parameters, please see the documention here:  Get Lead by Id » Marketo Developers