SOLVED

Examples of Guided Landing Pages

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Examples of Guided Landing Pages

Does anyone have examples of how you have used the guided landing pages? Would love to see how other marketers are using these - other than just the template mock ups. Would be great to share some ideas.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Examples of Guided Landing Pages

Hi Madeline,

The guided landing page editor of marketo is extremely flexible and user friendly. We've been creating many responsive guided landing pages with sheer ease since its release. Since its advent, it has been quite easier for marketeers to develop and use the guided landing pages without much hassle. What we do is that we take the use of variables and elements that the guided template editor provides, to create editable areas for the content in the landing page. We set the editable areas in such a manner so that any non-technical user would not have to go through all the coding, and just edit and update the content part of the landing page.

I am posting some links of the responsive guided landing pages that we've developed:

To contact us, please drop a message at alok@grazitti.com

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Madeline,

The guided landing page editor of marketo is extremely flexible and user friendly. We've been creating many responsive guided landing pages with sheer ease since its release. Since its advent, it has been quite easier for marketeers to develop and use the guided landing pages without much hassle. What we do is that we take the use of variables and elements that the guided template editor provides, to create editable areas for the content in the landing page. We set the editable areas in such a manner so that any non-technical user would not have to go through all the coding, and just edit and update the content part of the landing page.

I am posting some links of the responsive guided landing pages that we've developed:

To contact us, please drop a message at alok@grazitti.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

These look nothing like the templates and that's a good thing.

Please keep posting examples if you have them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Those look really slick Alok! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Madeline,

We are using a few guided templates here at Influitive. Like Alok mentioned, it is so quick and easy to update the pages, especially if you're using tokens.  On some, I'm even using tokens to define colours on the page meaning I don't have to open the editor at all   I will say though, that if you do use them, they can be hard to customize by adding blocks of text, more or less images etc. 

Content landing pages - these use tokens so I can create new content landing pages quickly and easily without even opening the editor.  I also have non-tokenized versions for the non-Marketo power users on my team.

http://info.influitive.com/content-lp-test.html

I made a whole microsite using the guided templates, but like I mentioned, I had to do a lot of HTML coding to make it look the way I wanted.

www.buyingisscary.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

This looks great! I think all of these templates are using layouts for microsites and not single action landing pages -- maybe Marketo should rename these as microsite templates.