2 of 2 people found this helpful
This is not possible.
At least 5 ideas on this item :
- Ability to change a Landing Page's Template
- "Replace Landing Page" action
- Change template on email or landing page
- Change a template in an existing landing page
- New template for Landing Pages
The workaround is :
- recreate you LP with the other template and approve it.
- Go to the old one, do not edit it, click on "Landing Page Action" -> "URL Tools" -> "Edit URL Setting".
- Copy the value in the text field (and paste it a text editor in case you make an error),
- Then change the value of the field, adding "old" and the end.
- Make sure the "throw away" check box is checked and save the dialog.
- Go to your new LP, do not edit it, click on "Landing Page Action" -> "URL Tools" -> "Edit URL Setting"
- Paste the value you had copied from the old LP. The URL now points to your new LP.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
And of course, you will have to edit all smart campaign triggers/filters and all smart list filters that reference the old LP. Start from the "used by" on the old LP.
Thanks so much for your detailed response.
If you are Ok to go, please set the question as answered.
Also remember that if it is a free-form landing page template, you can change the template when cloning the landing page. It will give you the option to change the template at that time.