"Lead Status" reverted to the field "status"

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Lead Status" reverted to the field "status"

Hi everyone!

We have come across an interesting change this week.

Background: We often pull a complete Marketo export file for one of our workspaces.

Situation:

In the default view of this report, we have some fields like First Name, Last Name, etc. and "Status". This "status" column in default view pulls the lead statuses. One of my colleagues pointed out that this used to be "Lead Status" before this release. And we export the file, the excel file's column reads "lead status".

This gets confusing for us because when we try to edit the report to add additional fields we want to pull, we have another "status" field which is an option to include but it is not the field that tracks the lead status.
Till last week, we used to see "Lead status" in our default view which is now reverted to only "status".

Is there a bug that reverted the field name to "status" from "lead status" in Marketo after the release possibly?

Has anybody else faced any similar issues?

Please advise.

Thanks!
Khushboo
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: "Lead Status" reverted to the field "status"

I believe this field is listed as Status in SFDC. For me, this is what I have seen for months.

You can name it Lead Status for import purposes by using the List Import Alias. That won't quite help you.

I suggest renaming the other Status field if you have access to do this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Lead Status" reverted to the field "status"

Thanks for the response Josh.

The field name on SFDC is indeed "Status" and the label is "Lead Status".

I am going to investigate if this was how the field looked like in a Marketo report before this.

Thanks!