Sales and Marketing Operations Manager
CSPi is looking for a detail-oriented operations leader to drive analytics and reporting across both the sales and marketing teams. This key hire will report to the VP of Marketing, while working closely with the VP of Sales, and will be the keeper of all up-to-the-minute stats on sales and marketing success. You must have an expert grasp of Salesforce.com best practices and reporting, in addition to marketing automation fundamentals and problem solving skills. This is an exciting growth opportunity for an individual seeking a high visibility role in fast-paced, dynamic high technology company.
- Provide execution support for integrated marketing campaigns (including automated & nurture)
- Develop and own process and procedures around email, form, and landing page creation, including data capture requirements and standardization.
- Define, implement, monitor, optimize and maintain lead scoring models.
- manage market segmentation and targeting buyer personas (personas developed in conjunction with sales and marketing teams)
- Seek out industry best practices and incorporates relevant ideas
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Responsible for ongoing maintenance of the model.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning/forecasting efforts.
- Proactively analyzes sales metrics (Lead to Opp, Opp to Close, ASP, Win Rate, etc) to alert Sales Mgmt of actions needed.
- Identify opportunities for sales process improvement. understand process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel.
Metrics, Reporting, and Analytics
- sales and marketing analytics and reporting - include the creation of dashboards and reports to measure go-to-market effectiveness
- Building and improving the sales and marketing reporting and analysis processes
- Providing an analysis of all responses, sales accepted leads and opportunities to report out on marketing campaign performance
- recommendations to drive increased marketing leads, pipeline acceleration and return on marketing investment.
- Analyze web traffic to identify trends and opportunities for growth, developing and implementing recommendations.
Process and Technology
- Ensure infrastructure supports reporting and system needs of sales and marketing teams
- Own our sales and marketing technology infrastructure including vendor selection and roadmap development. (experience with SFDC and marketing automation platforms including Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or HubSpot preferable)
- Project manage sales and marketing technology initiatives, and ensure they are executed as designed, on time and within budget
- Own and administer MAP and CRM including training new marketing and sales team members as required.
- Be the go to thought leader on new and emerging sales and marketing technologies, evaluating new tools to improve day-to-day productivity and efficiency of the sales and marketing organizations.
- improve the cleanliness, and account and contact coverage of the marketing database
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy across all systems and develop processes that best support business needs.
- Management of any third party partner relationships
- Coordinate order activities and data exchange with MRP system
- 3+ operations experience, sales support and/or marketing, preferably at a technology company with direct and channel sales model
- High-level proficiency in Excel is a benefit (pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Salesforce.com expert (Certification or admin), including aptitude with reporting and setting up new users
- Marketing automation experience, including integrated campaign set-up, as well as ROI reporting
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment
- BS/BA degree required
- Candidates should be in the Greater Boston area
CSPi, (NASDAQ: CSPi) is a global technology innovator driven by a long history of business ingenuity and technical expertise. A market leader since 1968, CSPi maintains two distinct and dynamic divisions – High Performance Products and Technology Solutions – with a shared vision for technology excellence. With operations throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, our mission is to serve as an indispensable technology partner to businesses around the world.