Landing Page form submission "stuck" on Please Wait

Anonymous
Not applicable

Landing Page form submission "stuck" on Please Wait

This is proving hard to reliably re-create but we have had reports, and have seen for ourselves, that on submitting the form stays in the "Please Wait" status and does not redirect to the download asset. Here's the URL this is (sometimes) happening on: Download the Mobile Usability Report 2015/16

I suspect, but can't prove, that the problem happens only for first time visitors - but that's a hunch.

Lee

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Landing Page form submission "stuck" on Please Wait

Hi Lee,

Yes, I have been observing this today as well. The refreshing the page solves it and it does not happen again, even if you change browser.

It means that you have to test all you LP immediately after approving them.

-Greg

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

All of a sudden we're experiencing this on a registration landing page.  Did either of find out any other information that can be causing this?  When you see for first time visitors, are you saying all visitors or just the first person to fill out the form?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Dan,

Just the first person filling out the form. As I wrote, after this first fill out, impossible to replicate the issue, event with another browser. So, this is another reason to test, if the other usual ones are not enough

Might be a caching problem of some kind.

-Greg