The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting, testing, and optimizing lead generation campaigns utilizing online advertising, email marketing, landing page optimization, and other forms of digital technologies in order to drive new business conversations for Convercent. This role needs to drive effectiveness in a results-based environment with data and an analytical approach to guide project management. Success will be measured both in number of qualified leads and pipeline generated and from overall campaign execution effectiveness and consistent improvement of lead flow and quality. Experience in Marketo or other marketing automation platform is a plus. This position is based in Denver, Colorado.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Driving new opportunities through support and execution of consistent, measurable demand generation campaigns including, but not limited to landing page optimization, online advertising, search engine marketing, and email marketing
- Develop and maintain power user proficiency for Marketo campaign management and execution
- Develop content and conduct A/B testing for banner ads, email, newsletters, sales templates
- Work to report on the effectiveness of acquisition programs based on established metrics and KPIs; provide/update recurring reports and analyze trends
- Research and apply best practices all aspects of demand gen through all available resources
- Develop and maintain strong Salesforce.com and Marketo reporting and campaign capabilities
- Provide support for broad marketing functions as necessary
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B demand generation, online marketing, and campaign management
- Demonstrated online marketing experience with execution of email marketing, pay-per-click, content marketing, digital marketing, lead nurturing, and social media campaigns that deliver quality leads to sales.
- A big thinker with hands-on, get-it-done, skills to both plan and execute lead gen programs. Must be comfortable rolling up sleeves to get the work done.
- A data-driven approach to marketing. You make fact-based decisions and work proactively with others to share the insights and drive change/improvement in lead gen programs based on the data
- A team-oriented approach to your job. Must be comfortable asking for help when needed and crossing roles to help others when priorities dictate the need
- A flair for writing copy and call-to-action messages that speak to the need of the customer/prospect
- Functional excellence in the use of Marketo and Salesforce.com preferred
- Self-starter, resourceful and a fast learner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WHO WE ARE
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Apply here: You are being redirected...