High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is a global IT services company and one of the top Microsoft National Systems Integrators in the United States. This strategic Microsoft focus has resulted in Catapult earning Microsoft Global and/or Regional Partner of the Year each of the past 7 years. With a combined 18 gold and silver competencies, Catapult is in the top 1% of Microsoft partners worldwide, and we've been awarded Microsoft's Digital Marketing (SharePoint for Internet sites) Partner of the Year.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership, independence and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems. We are currently seeking a Demand Generation Specialist to join our Austin corporate office.
What will my role be?
Catapult Systems is looking for a digital marketing professional with a passion for online marketing. The Demand Generation Specialist - will create and manage the processes and tools to provide national demand generation using a wide range of digital marketing tools. This is a great opportunity for a self-directed individual who thrives in a dynamic environment where new ideas are not only encouraged but expected.
A successful candidate will have experience working with an online business to promote subscriptions, drive demand generation through timely and relevant messaging, and reinforce customer loyalty through newsletters, welcome programs, remarketing and social business strategies.
A key to your success will be your ability to manage, measure and adjust demand generation efforts in a cross functional environment that will span a talented team of marketing, sales, customer support, and creative professionals.
The responsibilities include:
- Work with internal stakeholder to define marketing objectives and design campaign to meet those objectives
- Establish target response rates, conversion rates, and ROI and track against results for analysis and campaign optimization
- Maintain, evaluate and optimize existing marketing programs including: Email, PPC, SEO, Video and Social
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications Manager and Campaign Manager for messaging and creative development, as well as with external copywriters and designers to build strong response-generating material
- Coordinate campaign deliverables and approvals across internal cross-functional team to ensure programs are complete, on time, on budget and achieve revenue objectives
- Work with technical consultants and internal resources to identify data sources and extract it to drive messaging relevance.
- Regularly report performance to key stakeholders and decision-makers to illustrate the impact of direct marketing on the business
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others
- Client facing and service oriented
- Strong judgment and attention to detail
- 3-4 plus years of work experience
- 1-2 years Direct Marketing experience specifically using email, online tactics and multi-step, nurture campaigns
- Strong understanding of the direct marketing process, from conceptualization to execution, testing and measurement
- Proficiency working with Marketo (or other marketing automation platforms) and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or similar CRM programs)
- Knowledge of Google Adwords & Google Analytics along with general PPC & SEO strategy
- Experience defining target markets and buyer personas
- 2 plus years working for a B2B company
- Strong writing and editing skills, with a good understanding of direct response writing
- Must be results oriented with a proven ability to deliver commitments on time while achieving or exceeding revenue/profitability goals
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic and self-directed environment
- Strong Multi Tasker
What would set me apart?
- Previous experience working for a Microsoft Partner
- Previous experience with Marketo
- Previous experience with CRM
- Understanding of interactive marketing and technology, including basic familiarity with web programming, design, information architecture, content management tools and usability testing preferred
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with brilliant people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including multiple bonus plans, 401(k) investment, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Catapult Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.