SOLVED

Failed while sending emails? Has anyone else experienced this?

Go to solution
Chris_Morris1
Level 4

Failed while sending emails? Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm trying to accomplish a standard newsletter batch send - a monthly task. Twice the send has failed with the message 'Failed while sending emails' provided to me. Has anyone run across this before?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Failed while sending emails? Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi Chris,

This can happen if there is something wrong with the email assets itself, or something goes wrong on the back end.  I haven't heard of any email issues today though, so I would recommend opening a support case to have one of our engineers take a look at the email for you.  Please provide the name of the campaign and email, as well as links to both in the case.

John

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Chris,

This can happen if there is something wrong with the email assets itself, or something goes wrong on the back end.  I haven't heard of any email issues today though, so I would recommend opening a support case to have one of our engineers take a look at the email for you.  Please provide the name of the campaign and email, as well as links to both in the case.

John

Chris_Morris1
Level 4

Thank you for your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a similar experience with a newsletter send a few weeks ago. Come to find out I had inadvertently left the default email in the reply-to field when I added the lead owner token. The program read that as two reply-to emails and the servers rejected the email even thought it looked as though the program sent it.

This issue wasn't caught when I sent sample emails out.