We are looking for our Global Marketing Director. This position is in Braintree (Greater Boston Area). If you know someone or if you are interested in this job, let me know, or apply via LinkedIn, or our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planon is growing rapidly! Based in our North American Headquarters in Braintree (Greater Boston Area), the Global Marketing Director leads the world-wide marketing team. The marketing team consists of a Central Marketing team based at our headquarters in the Netherlands and local marketing teams in the Netherlands/Belgium (“NL/BE”), Central Europe, France, UK, Asia and North America.
The central marketing team prepares all group campaigns that are executed in the countries, maintains the websites and supports the local marketing staff.
The daily management of the central marketing team and local teams in NL/BE, Central Europe and France is the responsibility of the Marketing Director EMEA who will report to the Global Marketing Director.
The Global Marketing Director will be responsible for developing the right strategy and tactics to realize the business’ main objectives: achieve market share and revenue goals and is responsible for initiating and guiding the global marketing team a.o. in use of E-marketing and other tools. Furthermore, the Global Marketing Director will directly manage the marketing teams in North America, Asia and UK.
The Global Marketing Director will report directly to the President of North America.
- Overall responsible for the Planon global marketing vision & strategy, translate company objectives into creative marketing strategies and tactics
- Day-to-day management of the marketing teams; North America , Asia and United Kingdom
- Indirect management of Central Marketing team and marketing teams NL/BE, Central Europe and France (through Marketing Director EMEA)
- Establish industry mindshare leadership
- Build market awareness and recognition of our brand globally
- Drive lead generation strategy and conversion
- Develop global customer communications programs
- Manage applicable metrics and analytic tools to forecast and measure success
- Responsible for budget of Marketing department
- Drive new initiatives and work closely with Product Marketing and Central Marketing team on these
- Engage and maintain relationships with outside marketing agencies, research institutions and relevant associations and organisations to create valuable and beneficial partnerships that enhance and support our goals
Required experiences / Key Competences
- Preferably an University degree in Marketing or Business or relevant career path and demonstrated success
- >10 years of B2B marketing experience, IT background preferred (experience in the international IWMS market is a big plus)
- Deep understanding of strategic marketing and a proven ability to create and own a marketing strategy
- Excellent communication skills, effective public speaking skills and presence
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Experience in use of E-marketing and social media
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical abilities
- A proactive, reliable and result oriented person
- Experienced manager with experience in managing and reporting KPI’s and a proven track record in leading a decentralized marketing team
- Entrepreneurial spirit and upbeat attitude. A passion for the company’s mission
- Ability to manage people of different cultures and to motivate teams to produce high quality output within tight timeframes in a positive work environment
- Experience working in/with Europe or APAC based companies and a comprehensive understanding of these markets is a plus
Braintree, MA. Including regularly international travelling.
Planon offers you an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. This is a full time position in an inspiring international environment.
Contact and Information
To apply, please send resume and salary history to email@example.com