1 of 1 people found this helpful
You cannot use a smart list as a selector for retrieving leads with the SOAP API. You can only use static lists.
So you will have to create a List and 1 smart campaign to synchronize the list and the smart list.
- Create the List First
- Create the smart campaign. Triggers are :
- "data value changes" for each field involved in the filter of your smart list
- Each activity trigger involved as filters in your smart list
- Lead is created
- The flow steps are
- add to list (with a choice, only if lead is a member of the smart list)
- remove from list (with a choice, only if lead is NOT a member of your smart list)
- Activate the trigger Smart Campaign
- Create a batch campaign that selects all members of your smart list and add them to the list. Run it
Depending of the frequency of you API calls, you may also prefer a batch approach, for instance if your API call is made daily. In this case you will need 1 smart campaign that runs before the AOI call :
- Target : lead is member of the smart list OR list is member of the List
- Flow Steps :
- If lead is not member of the smart list, remove from the list
- If lead is a member of the smart list, add to the list
You are done.
Then, once you have the list, you will be able to use getMultipleLeads to get the leads and getLeadActivity to get the activities.
Thank you greg
Yes, for each smart list, you will need 1 smart campaign and 1 list.