Manager, Demand Generation - studioD
Located in Santa Monica, CA.
The Manager, Demand Generation role will be responsible for all aspects of lead generation for the studioD business. You will play a critical role in scaling and refining the lead generation engine to the next level. You will develop a scalable lead generation strategy, traffic campaigns through vendors, build internal processes, develop tracking methodology and build reporting to show impact. The ideal candidate is a self starter with a deep understanding of lead generation, performance marketing, the end-to-end marketing funnel, sales pipeline, B2B sales, landing page optimization, analytics and testing.
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM systems. Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce strongly preferred
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing marketing automation campaigns with clear ROI focused metrics
- Work across functions with product, marketing, sales and operations to build a scalable lead generation engine
- Test, launch and scale digital lead generation channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Programmatic Display, Retargeting, CPL Programs, events, etc...
- Partner with product and content marketing to develop and test assets for lead generation (white papers, reports, etc...)
- Manage marketing budget and forecast to deliver efficient return on investment
- Work closely with sales to track feedback of opportunities generated and optimize workflow
- Communicate learnings and insights learned through campaigns across the company
- Manage relationship with vendors, marketing partners, and internal stakeholders
- Implement tracking and reporting across campaigns.
- 3-5 years experience in online marketing, demand generation role. Minimum 1-2 years in operational marketing role.
- Experience working in collaborative B2B sales organizations
- Experience with marketing automation and lead management systems
- Self starter, with a passion for building
- Expertise in at least one channel, and working knowledge across others: SEM, programmatic display, retargeting, LinkedIn ads, Twitter ads, affiliate marketing
- B2B or SaaS marketing experience a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Apply Here: Demand Media » Careers