As a Marketing Manager at Yodle, you will blaze trails at a fast growing company, helping to build one of America’s strongest online brands dedicated to helping small businesses (SMBs) acquire and retain customers. You will make an impact on our economy by making a big difference for the “small guy” at scale. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of smart, successful innovators who are passionate about solving a big problem with the help of data. You will help build bridges: between small businesses and their local markets, and between our local marketing products and our potential and current customers. You will build and broadcast the brand of the uniquely effective “marketing-department-in-a-box” that is Yodle.
More specifically, you will be a key player in continuing our tremendous company growth by executing operational marketing support to multiple internal stakeholders that will consistently drive valuable leads to our sales force. The ideal candidate is a B2B CRM expert with experience successfully building out platforms leveraging multiple marketing techniques, and who has the ability to effectively conceive, draft, execute, and analyze data-supported marketing strategies and programs.
- Support Channel Marketing teams with operational marketing support across their campaigns, both digital & offline – SEM, SEO, social media, display advertising, direct mail, and email
- Design strategies for contacting prospects over time to maximize response to Sales Team – create & implement drip campaigns, triggered email campaigns, and other campaigns to drive sales
- Manage lists; prospect & client files
- Manage campaign performance reporting
- Interact with other departments to support their email marketing needs
- Prioritize across multiple internal stakeholders in support of their marketing requirements
- Manage two direct reports
- At least 3 years’ experience of creating email campaigns and other targeted marketing campaigns
- Expert proficiency with Marketo
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Expertise in data management and data-driven marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of typical data & database processes in support of marketing efforts
- Experience building data driven, criteria-based marketing campaigns
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- 5+ years B2B CRM operations and campaign execution experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.