What does everybody do to clear the cobwebs out of the system at year end? I'm impressed by the amount of clutter even a small installation can generate. I've created a list of tasks below to create a simplified and clean interface for 2016.
- Deleted never-launched campaigns in the work folder.
- Exported my undeliverable list and deleted confirmed bad contacts.
- Audited templates and files and archived anything no longer in use.
- Ran filters to identify leads missing vital data and clearing that up.
- Found all the running programs I had documented, spot-checked them for relevance and added a couple stragglers to the documentation.
What did I miss? What do you like to do at year end to create a solid foundation for the next year? Add your suggestions to the discussion!