Fidelis Cybersecurity is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our fun and fast-paced marketing team in the DC metro area. This position plays a critical role in supporting our corporate marketing programs. Working collaboratively with the marketing team – s/he will be responsible for helping to ensure that the marketing organization delivers on its demand generation objectives including pipeline growth, revenue, awareness and customer satisfaction.
This is a unique opportunity to be on the front lines of executing and measuring the impact of programs that generate double-digit growth for our expanding global sales team. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented and results-driven individual that can keep the big picture in mind while juggling the day-to-day realities of life in a high-performance marketing team while bringing a sense of humor and more than a splash of creativity to the job.
- Manage execution of email programs, including: creating email assets, segmentation and list building; quality assurance to ensure brand, copy and links are correct; maintaining email marketing calendar to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Compile, track and analyze email campaign metrics.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy across all marketing systems and programs.
- Keep current with the latest email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, CAN-SPAM laws, etc.
- Train and support other members of the marketing team on marketing technology tools; support adoption of global campaign processes.
- Support implementation of new technologies, processes and initiatives to improve the effectiveness of our marketing programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is an energetic team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Specific skills required include:
- Experience supporting or executing demand generation campaigns.
- Self-motivated and resourceful creative thinker who is extremely detail-oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Strong prioritization, planning and project management skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while keeping an eye on future projects while meeting regular deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision-making.
- Curiosity and desire to investigate the latest marketing tools and best practices to ensure the team stays on the cutting edge.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain successful collaborative relationship across internal constituents and external vendor/suppliers.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and demonstrate a track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- 3 years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) marketing operations or marketing programs roles
- 2 years experience with integrated CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation solutions (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Fidelis Cybersecurity protects the world’s most sensitive data by equipping organizations to detect, investigate and stop advanced cyber attacks. Our products, services and proprietary threat intelligence enable customers to proactively face advanced threats and prevent data theft with immediate detection, monitoring and response capabilities. With our Fidelis XPS and Resolution1 Platform, customers can get one step ahead of any attacker before a major breach hits. To learn more about Fidelis Cybersecurity, please visit www.fidelissecurity.com and follow us on Twitter @FidSecSys.