See below for job description and apply online if interested in a great opportunity with a fast-paced, rapidly growing industry leader:
MarketSource is a leading provider of sales and marketing services in North America. We are hired by some of the world’s most formidable companies to provide sales and marketing solutions that can extend and strengthen their brand, optimize market and channel coverage, increase speed-to-market and productivity. Our comprehensive approach to understanding our clients’ businesses, combined with our proprietary tools and methodologies, have helped our clients identify and achieve their objectives while leveraging every dollar to improve return on investment. MarketSource is a company that offers a variety of positions across the country representing leading brands in consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, IT and other verticals.
As Marketing Automation Specialist for MarketSource, you will be responsible for the execution of daily demand gen activities and content-based, in-bound marketing efforts designed to capture and drive leads to our direct sales teams. Experience across a broad range of activities, including analytics, blogging, video and email marketing, lead nurturing, and digital and live event marketing, is required. The ideal candidate is a creative marketer and proactive self-starter with a very strong work ethic, dependable nature, and motivated and collaborative personality, who is focused, organized, and detail oriented. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams, and exceptional project management skills are a must for success in this role. This is an in-office job located at the corporate headquarters in Alpharetta, GA.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute plans supporting corporate objectives and channel campaigns.
- Optimize marketing’s conversion paths and rates overall, and drive marketing–qualified leads for our sales team.
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficencies.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, converting site traffic by creating and implementing new, creative calls-to-action, landing pages, lead capture forms, and lead generation content.
- Manage inbound-marketing tactics such as SEO, social media campaign metrics, website CTA’s, landing pages, online advertising, and email marketing.
- Manage and optimize Paid Search Keywords.
- A/B test and continually measuring the performance of key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website CTA’s and lead-generation forms.
- Consistently research data and techniques for better, more effective campaigns, landing pages, CTA’s, and content optimization.
- Grow and manage the relevancy of company’s client and prospect database (Salesforce) to enrich ROI activities.
- Assist Business Developers and Sales Team Leads as needed by pulling filtered data lead-lists from Salesforce for specialized campaigns.
- Monitor outsourced vendor for SEO maintenance of blog.
- Manage organic SEO performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic and conversions.
- Produce consistent, weekly analytics reports of engagement for blog articles and social posts.
- Support & optimize demand gen and conversion path success for marketing team with creative ideas for blog, social post, event, and email campaign content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams creating emails, landing pages, and marketing offers including videos, infographics, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, etc.
- Assist Content Manager with blog content production and Wordpress publication as requested.
- Manage and optimize marketing automation/lead nurturing processes through our automation platform (Marketo).
- Research new digital marketing ideas and collaborate on content team goals.
- Research and support MarketSource presence on external blog sites and Directories.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers using dynamic workflows.
- BA or BS, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in inbound and outbound marketing strategy.
- Writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-organizationally.
- Ability to design and run email marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in Google Analytics: compiling engagement reports.
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce: list building.
- Thorough knowledge of WordPress: blog publishing.
- Thorough knowledge of Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Thorough knowledge of Youtube: video uploading.
- Ability to work in or learn Marketo: automation/nurture/lead scoring.
- Ability to work in or learn Sysomos: social media metrics.
- Basic Video shooting and editing skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Job Location
- Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
- Position Type