Welcome to the group and thanks for your interest!
Stay tuned as we are planning to have one user group meeting next month!
would love to know if you have anything specific in mind that you are interested in.
Next month would be a virtual session.
Thanks for your response.
Below are some topics I'm interested in exploring more with the group.
1) Which RCM reports do you regularly report out to management and on what cadence?
2) What strategies have you implemented to create buy-in and change sales behavior to conform to the RCM progress?
3) Systematically, how do you report out on total asset value in Marketo when that asset is used by many programs?
4) As you continuously build new programs each with their set of success triggers, how do you prevent your campaign queue from backlogging?
5) When SFDC is viewed as your "one source of truth" by your organization, how have you overcome this hurdle?
Thanks for the response sir.
I'll definitely reach out to you via email on some of these topics.
Concerning the user group, I'd be more than happy to share specifically how we are trying to attack some of these topics in the meeting.