Take a leap in your next career move!
A job at RadiumOne is a job like no other. We are a fast-growing digital advertising company with offices around the globe. We are looking for high-energy, talented professionals in advertising, software development and web application development space.
Our team is in need of a talented growth hacker, demand generator, and reporting/analytics maven. The 3 pieces fit together well as any activity we initiate will need supporting metrics.
- Define and manage the execution of B2B digital marketing programs that drive awareness, engagement and pipeline
- Develop marketing programs that generate awareness and result in conversions or new-name leads. Programs include SEO/SEM, paid digital media, social media programs and content syndication.
- Work on internal and external newsletters for the team: Po.st, Connect, and Advertising (work with design teams internally and externally)
- Partner with marketing team to develop a calendar of Top-of-the-Funnel content (eg Video, infographics, Presentations, Blogs, etc) that resonates with target customers.
- Develop Lead Nurturing programs that drive engagement and result
- Report out results to the team on digital marketing performance and continually optimize creative, channels, messaging, call to actions, and spend
- In support of the campaigns, supervise and optimize SEO/SEM and advertising channels including display advertising, retargeting, content syndication, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Manage media partners to support campaign objectives
- Align with web/design teams to drive website strategy and demand generation performance. Co-manage website upgrades with Creative Director, leading content writers and SEO teams (whether internal or external vendors)
- Gauge effectiveness using available analytics tools, and make recommendations optimization
- Provide recommendations to marketing leadership on how to expand digital marketing capability including talent, skills, tools and platforms to maximize the digital channel reach and effectiveness
- 5+ years of professional experience. Team player. Knowledge of Marketo (Certification is highly desired). Working knowledge of Google Analytics. Knowledge of Hubspot if helpful. Creative and proactive.
Apply Now: firstname.lastname@example.org
RadiumOne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.