Responsible for the technical infrastructure that supports all of marketing including tools and technology, process, measurement and governance. The Marketing Operations Manager manages marketing automation tools; interfaces with CRM systems; supports marketing demand generation programs; manages marketing technology stack; refines and advances strategy for assessing impact of marketing programs through development of standard and custom reports, KPIs, dashboards and processes to track progress and improve marketing effectiveness.
- Marketo management – Manage and maintain Marketo and be the Marketo power user for the marketing team to implement segments, campaigns, templates, emails and programs.
- Data support - Support of lead list preparation, data cleansing and database updates for all acquired leads from such sources as trade shows, web advertising, webinars, and channel partner events, etc.
- Campaign fulfillment - Provide marketing campaign fulfillment through creation of email templates, execution of weekly campaigns via marketing automation applications
- Reporting - Build, manage and maintain reports within Marketo and SFDC to track ROI and success metrics for every campaign
- Data analysis - Ability to work with marketing team to assess areas of exceptional performance or critical issues relating to demand gen activities such as landing pages, affiliate campaigns, lead nurtures, display channels, website optimization and call to actions
- Technology enhancement – Define, communicate, and implement new features and functionality within/around Marketo with the goal of continuously enhancing Sales/Marketing processes Interface with IT, Salesforce.com and sales operations to understand processes and source systems
- Website and Blog Management – Manage and maintain website and blog. Track and report site metrics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Has previous experience in marketing or marketing operations role (ideally in high-tech B2B industry)
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo , Wordpress and Google Analytics.
- Is very process oriented
- Loves working with data, comfortable with systems and has a passion for leveraging data to understand trends and make metrics based decisions that impact the business
- Is a self-starter, organized and detail-oriented enough to manage multiple projects and hit deadlines
- Positive attitude, must be a team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities