MediaPro is on the fast track in terms of company growth providing employee security and privacy awareness solutions for the Global 2000 – in fact, Gartner has recognized MediaPro as the leading vendor in this category in their most recent Employee Security Awareness Magic Quadrant. MediaPro is a great place to work - professional yet fun culture, with great benefits and associated comp package.
MediaPro is hiring a Marketing Automation Systems Expert who will work cross-functionally with business stakeholders to support the marketing and sales functions of the organization. In this key role, you will be responsible for optimization of the company’s marketing automation efforts, analyzing CRM sales data, and running various marketing campaigns. This
also includes responsibility for the administration of the company’s CRM and Marketing Automation System (Marketo) and reporting the results of the marketing and sales activities.
Our ideal candidate will be skilled in data analysis and reporting, with a proven ability to create, manage and deliver the in-depth analysis, reporting, nurturing and operational support needed to optimize marketing strategy and drive effective sales and marketing campaigns. Please review the following - and if you feel qualified and would love to join a dynamic company and high growth opportunity - please email me email@example.com and we can take it from there.
- Manage technical aspects of key sales and marketing systems to generate, distribute, and report on leads – as well as evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to optimize campaign performance
- Perform CRM Administrator functions such as user management, territory management, marketing automation data exchange, and facilitate individual sales rep campaigns
- Design and generate dashboards, reports and statistics that support better decision making and process improvement within the organization, including lead management (marketing qualification through sales qualification), sales forecasting, win/loss analysis, and market trend analysis, etc.
- Deploy marketing campaigns through company’s marketing automation system (Marketo) and manage the overall email campaign calendar/schedule
- Own the day-to-day administration for active campaigns
- Develop an analytics/reporting structure, communicating and championing strong results to stakeholders and key business owners
- Develop and test all messaging templates (email, landing pages, etc.) used for marketing campaigns
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity in the company’s CRM and other business intelligence systems or applications
- Conduct extensive data cleansing within the company’s CRM and other sales efficiency technologies, as well as perform general database management
- Streamline sales training/documentation for new hire onboarding process and continual training of existing sales team
- Provide automated and ad-hoc reports and analysis to sales reps and management as required
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and cross-functional teams to provide continual improvement to marketing and sales processes to drive company growth
Qualifications and technical skills:
- 3–5 years direct experience in operations, finance or analytics, preferably in a B2B sales environment
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, or Eloqua; ability to pull, interpret, and analyze reports from these platforms
- Advanced expertise with CRM’s such as SalesForce, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics, or ACT!
- Strong Microsoft Excel competency
- HTML (landing page) programming background a plus
- Proactive about starting up and carrying out projects to gain efficiencies
- Analytical and strategic thinker who brings new ideas or technologies to current processes
- Process oriented, proactive and customer-focused
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree in business/information systems, marketing, or a related field