Marketo Campaign Designer
You understand Web data and how collecting it affects overall campaign strategy. You have a background in Web analytics, database marketing or marketing automation tools, specifically Marketo — so you know that there’s a relationship between Web behavior data and relational databases. You eat source data for breakfast, apply it to campaign development and execution for lunch, and then develop awesome campaigns for dinner. In short, we’re looking a “data hungry” person. Is this you?
Desired skill set:
● At least one year of experience using Marketo
● Marketo Certification highly desired
● At least one year of experience using Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture Site Catalyst
● Data analytics knowledge
● Understanding of Marketing Automation/eMail best practices
● Experience and knowledge of email marketing and related tools
● Basic understanding of Web forms and how data is captured in a marketing automation platform
● Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and digital marketing
● Communicate with technical teams for troubleshooting errors
● Maintain campaign components
● Create strategic segments
● Create and troubleshoot errors in flow charts
● Tune campaigns for performance
● Provide guidance on marketing automation tool usage and provide quality assurance on campaign flow charts
● Provide end-to-end use of Marketo
● Report and analyze campaigns and lead generation programs
● Work with the creative department, technical team and account management team to ensure that all campaign needs are met
● Complete email marketing responsibilities that include data segmenting and collection, list segmentation, program integration, testing and deployment, and reporting
● Identify ideas to improve system performance and resolve complex technical design issues
In addition to the qualifications above, we’re looking for people that feel that our values align with the type of people they want to be around all day. These values include:
Responsibility: Be reliable. Be accountable. Be proud of what you do.
Communication: Use your words.
Respect: Treat everyone with respect.
Humility: Be humble. Everyone wins or we all lose.
Passion: Passion for the work is contagious.
I have the same question (0)