Lead Lizard is looking for a Sr. Strategic Solutions Architect to join our team of experts. This client-facing role is primarily responsible for providing our clients the tools and guidance they need to grow their business. The Sr. Strategic Solutions Architect is an integral role in delivering Lead Lizard's thought leadership, refining clients’ marketing and sales processes to increase lead conversion rates, improve pipelines, reduce ramp, and drive higher revenues. The Sr. Strategic Solutions Architect will work closely with account managers, other strategy practice leads and technical counterparts to design Demand Generation & Sales Enablement programs, providing clients with a cohesive approach to strategic lead lifecycle implementation and management.
We’re looking for a candidate who thrives in a deadline-driven environment and is comfortable juggling competing priorities. Prior experience providing consultative services or varied exposure to corporate sales / marketing in the B2B space, and power user status or certification in marketing automation and CRM programs is required.
Sound like you? Review the qualifications and responsibilities below, then apply here with your resume and a cover letter explaining the value you bring to our team.
Specific requirements include:
- 5-10 years’ experience in consulting to / within a B2B corporate sales/marketing role;
- Expert knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot) - Certification strongly preferred;
- Expert knowledge of CRM platforms (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM) - Certification strongly preferred;
- Expert knowledge of current marketing strategies, sales methodologies, trends in tracking sales force effectiveness, and marketing and sales analytics. Must be able to analyze key business issues and market trends to develop recommendations that are aligned with business objectives;
- Expert knowledge of complementary sales & marketing tools. Must be able to evaluate multiple tools based on client requirements. Must be able to design recommendations synthesizing the use of multiple tools.
- Ability to proactively orchestrate strategic recommendations between team members and clients utilizing superb communication skills, thorough attention to detail and collaborative, team player mentality.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Direct and design client strategies for Demand Generation, Sales Enablement, Marketing Automation & CRM Design and Implementation;
- Explore avenues for business development in Demand Generation and Sales Enablement practices;
- Partner with Account Managers and other strategic leads to provide cohesive recommendations to clients;
- Create and design Demand Generation & Sales Enablement programs including: Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring, Lead Lifecycle Management, Sales Methodologies and Processes, Service-Level Agreements, Sales Coaching/Training, Marketing & Sales Analytics/Reporting;
- Create and design CRM strategies including: Database audits/health, System Infrastructure, custom development, systems integration, complimentary sales tools;
- Oversee the implementation of Demand Generation & Sales Enablement programs;
- Keep abreast of developments and advancements in the CRM / Marketing Automation space; expanding the agency’s collective knowledge as necessary.
Lead Lizard is a fast-growing B2B sales and marketing technology agency in Portland, OR. We can offer you fun co-workers and a bright, casual work environment. Our talented team helps enterprise clients build strategic demand generation programs, align sales and marketing, and deploy their marketing automation and CRM systems.
Lead Lizard provides comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance; matching SIMPLE IRA retirement plan; reasonable work hours; and competitive salary.