Looking for a new Marketo/SFDC gig? Know someone who is? We are currently hiring fa marketing ops data specialist. This is a contract position located in Milpitas. Job description posted below. Please feel free to reach out to me or apply directly online if interested.
-- Joanna // LinkedIn
Position Title: Marketing Ops Data Specialist (Contract)
Location: Milpitas, CA
FireEye has invented a purpose-built, virtual machine-based security platform that provides real-time threat protection to enterprises and governments worldwide against the next generation of cyber attacks. These highly sophisticated cyber attacks easily circumvent traditional signature-based defenses, such as next-generation firewalls, IPS, anti-virus, and gateways. The FireEye Threat Prevention Platform provides real-time, dynamic threat protection without the use of signatures to protect an organization across the primary threat vectors and across the different stages of an attack life cycle. The core of the FireEye platform is a virtual execution engine, complemented by dynamic threat intelligence, to identify and block cyber attacks in real time. FireEye has over 3,100 customers across 67 countries, including over 200 of the Fortune 500.
The Marketing Ops Data Coordinator will be focusing on the day-to-day technical support around data structure, Lead management, and system related projects. Responsibilities include assisting global data import process and campaign setup in Marketo and SFDC, creating and updating master table for persona-mapping and segmentation, and being the first-line of defense to process ops internal tickets submitted from the global marketing teams. This role is an excellent opportunity for an energetic early-career professional to gain leading-edge marketing operations experience. This is a great opportunity to learn and tap into top marketing automation platform (Marketo) and CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Work with global and theater marketing program managers to ensure list import process in terms of timeliness, data validation, and campaign setup
- Create, standardize and maintain a data quality strategy to support the development of marketing database and any data related new initiatives
- Design and perform onboarding and training to marketing users around data quality; list import process and share best practices & processes across geographies and functions.
- Tracking and being POC for all marketing ops internal tickets submitted from the global marketing teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Analytical, detailed-oriented, and process-oriented, and strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong business/system/process acumen – not looking for an order taker
- Interest in data management - clear understanding of table structure, data policy setting, definition creation, and training
- MS Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, Vlookup, queries will be a bonus)
- Keen attention to detail and strong initiative, self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, and cross-team collaborator
- Marketo, Salesforce.com experience a plus