Help establish the strategic foundation of our marketing automation processes, and shape the function in a growing, dynamic organization. As the Senior Manager of Marketing Automation, you’ll be responsible for the implementation of global marketing programs for a blue chip roster of software and technology firms, many of which are Fortune 500 or Fortune 1000 companies.
To be a good fit for this role you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally in marketing, business, computer science, or a related field
- Multiple years of marketing automation program execution with Marketo certification and the ability to serve as a Marketo and MDM “power user” for the company
- B to B marketing experience, preferably in software, technology, and/or managed services
- Experience managing projects of varying complexity, paired with time management and project management skills
- A self-starter, with the ability to get the job done in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated success managing agency / 3rd party resources
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of industry best practices
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- A strong grasp of quantitative analytics, including the ability to develop closed-loop campaign reporting and analysis and ROI calculations
- CRM automation system administration would be helpful
Salary Range = 75K - 85K
Travel = Minimal
Marketo Partner = Yes
Contact me directly for fast track access and the inside scoop.
Global Demand Generation and Sales Execution. N3 designs and executes large-scale, outsourced sales and marketing campaigns leveraging digital marketing, tele-based sales and custom analytics. A proven leader in the technology industry, we deliver results for domestic and global campaigns with our proprietary methodologies and performance-based approach. Founded in 2004, N3 has a 10-year track record of successful technology, software and manufacturing demand generation. N3 employs highly skilled, customer-focused people worldwide with the ability to deliver in over 70 languages. Headquartered in Atlanta, N3 offers global resources with offices in Beijing, Costa Rica, Dublin, London, Seattle and Singapore. In April 2105 the Atlanta Business Chronicle honored N3 with a Pacesetter Award, naming it one of the 20 fastest growing companies in the Atlanta metro area.