Email your resume to Laura Hibben: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform. We build the technology to allow anyone to create, share, find and attend new things to do that fuels their passions and enriches their lives. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, air guitar competitions, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions - you name it, we power it. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences.
As the Marketing Automation Admin, you would report into the Global Demand Generation Team. The marketing operations team is the backbone of Eventbrite’s Demand Generation team. By arming the marketing team with tools, technology, and analytics, the ops team enables the launch of effective marketing strategies globally.
The person in this role will be responsible for managing and administering our existing Marketing Technology stack - including Marketo, RTP, Predictive Analytics, Full Circle Insights - as well as the integration and implementation of future technologies. You must have clear, effective verbal and written communication skills including the ability to actively listen, problem solve, and communicate effectively with both technical and business users. Have strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects. The person in this role will be required to:
- Responsible for the implementation, management, administration and support of Marketing Automation Tool. This includes troubleshooting system issues, participating in system upgrades, developing workflows, documenting processes, and providing technical support for users.
- Responsible for technical design, configuration, implementation and customization of our applications either directly or by coordinating development and contractor resources as needed depending on enhancement/issue.
- Support the adoption, development, training and usage of incremental tools throughout the global organization. This includes Lead Management, Sales Insight and Real Time Personalization.
- Responsible for data management which includes data structure, governance and maintenance.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments (sales operations, IT, Business Analytics) in the planning and analysis of business systems requirements, system changes or enhancements.
- Ensure optimal integration with Salesforce.com and all other supporting technologies that integrate into the Marketo platform. This includes: Predictive Scoring, Google Analytics, Full Circle Insight, and Content Management applications
Our Tech Stack:
- Marketo Lead Management
- Marketo Real Time Personalization
- CRM Fusion
- Full Circle Insight
The Skill Set:
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Marketo Administration - Marketo certified expert is a plus
- 2 + years of experience in project management and/or system administration
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo/Salesforce.com integration
- Experience in B2B lead scoring, nurturing programs and lead management
- Google Analytics
Email your resume to: Laura Hibben: email@example.com