11 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2015 1:33 PM by ef21a0087529839afb8e461975be4167a52a0434

Multiple Interesting Moment Fields

Looking for some input from the community.

Currently our Marketo instance is not synced to Salesforce so I am not able to pass over lead activity to sales.  Through some research in the community I see that others have overcome this gap by creating multiple interesting moments fields.  I'd like to build something similar in our instance and use these fields to capture lead activity to pass to sales in alerts.

A second part of this is I am working to build global interesting moment programs that pull information through the use of tokens.

My question is, should I create specific fields for interesting moment programs types, such as Interesting Moment Webinar, Interesting Moment Tradeshow, etc.  Or should I create IM1, IM2, IM3, etc.

The next question is what is the best way to build this flow so that the information that needs to be captured is passed along to the next blank interesting moment on the lead record?

If anyone could provide their insight or experience into this, I would greatly appreciate the help. 

Thank you!