As part of our global Marketing Centre of Excellence and our Silicon Valley based Digital Marketing Team & Creative Services Group, the Email Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, launch, analysis and reporting of various Tata Communications email marketing programs using Marketo. The role primarily involves close collaboration with global business segments in designing and implementing their outbound B2B email campaigns. This person will also be involved in creating integrated digital demand generation campaigns for the same teams. Tata Communications is a $3.2 billion company providing telecommunications and network services to enterprises around the world. Learn more about Tata Communications here.
- Plan, collaborate and launch email campaigns for business segments in the US, Europe, India and Asia. Campaigns are in support of demand generation, high profile offline events, newsletters and more.
- Launch, and optimize nurture programs based on digital assets
- Work with graphic designers and copy writers to produce well-designed, results-oriented email, landing pages and web based copy
- Review, test and AB test campaigns
- Create monthly email campaign and nurture reports and make recommendations for continual improvement
- 2-4 years email marketing experience with Marketo (or equivalent marketing automation solution). Ability to create sophisticated programs containing smart campaigns, landing pages and forms.
- Experience collaborating in different time-zones with geographically dispersed teams including segment marketing, product marketing and creative services
- Highly organized, clear-thinking and results oriented, combining creativity and analytics
- Great work ethic and a diligent and methodical approach to ensure error-free campaigns
- Ability to set realistic deadlines and prioritize work that can sometimes come together at the same time
- Flexibility in working hours to collaborate with India and APAC teams during their business hours
- 4-year college degree