Responsibilities and Duties
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: Development and execution on a variety of marketing initiatives (advertising campaigns, social media, demand generation and other marketing-related programs) which enable our sales channels to communicate value of Groupware’s solutions, as well as support our channel partner programs.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- Develop and execute high-impact demand generation programs that include generating, nurturing and scoring leads
- Work with designer to set up all campaign assets within the marketing automation platform (Marketo) including but not limited to emails, landing pages, auto-responders and lead nurturing
- Leverage Marketo, NetSuite and other tools to produce lead and opportunity reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress, conversion rates, cost per lead, etc.
- Staying updated and current with Channel Partner Programs, including the requests and submissions through the individual portals
- Manage relationship with all third-party vendors for life cycle of campaign as needed
- List Management (development & maintenance)
- Lead Management (initial handoff to ROI)
- Provide day-to-day support/administration for Groupware’s Marketing ecosystem
- Research and recommendations of all promotional items
- 2+ years of experience in field marketing or demand generation roles with proven results
- Strategic marketer with demonstrated experience in integrated marketing, project management, Marketo, campaign analysis and related activities aimed at delivering successful campaigns
- Working proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with WordPress a definite plus
- A successful candidate will be independently motivated, with strong interpersonal, project management and writing skills
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Infrequent light physical effort required
- Ability to work effectively on a computer for long periods of time
- Position may require work in excess of 40 hours/week
Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with all departments within Groupware, and maintaining them over time. These relationships include but are not limited to all Groupware employees as well as Groupware’s customers, vendors and visitors.
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org