The Engagement Manager will be responsible for making the client successful by all means necessary. This includes building genuine relationships with the client and partnering with them to make them incredibly successful.
The Engagement Manager will be responsible for the administration, staffing, budgeting, project management and scoping of projects. You will be responsible for successful delivery of the project inscope and on time. You will exceed the clients expectations every step of the way. You will be tasked with making the most out of our productivity tools, and bringing your experience and background with similar jobs to improve processes.
The Engagement Manager will be an escalation point, the single source of truth for the status of the account, and will report directly to the the leadership team weekly. This role will own all documentation and Reporting on the Account. You need to understand our work!
The ideal candidate will have had the following career: PM —> Consultant —> Engagement Manager
The Engagement manager will work directly with our Subject Matter Experts to:
1. Become a Domain Expert
2. Make our consultants as successful as our clients.
3. Identify New Opportunities within the Account
4. Strive for an amazing record of Project Success
- Become an expert in Marketing Automation implementation Methodology and leverage it on all engagements.
- Manage the implementation of a growing portfolio of projects
- Demonstrate competency Marketing Automation Strategy and Implementation methodology
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to those Professional Service resources working on their implementations.
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Present to leadership
- Be a liaison for the expert services team
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
- Ensure the client can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Attempt to maintain our 100% no change order record until it becomes absolutely necessary.
- Passion for customer service.
- Business development skills.
- Previous service sales experience a plus. Successful candidates have a balance of functional (business) and technical experience.
About this company
Marvel Marketers is a Marketing Automation, Strategy and Insights Services Consultancy. We are growing very fast, and specialize in strategic partnerships with our clients by forming expert Marketing Relationships with them. Our clients are fancy so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Marketing Automation Maturity Curve.
We are hiring a bunch of people this year and excited to continue our great momentum from 2014.
If you applied for a previous position, feel free to apply again! (only Accepting US Based Applicants and unfortunately we can not support H1B Visas)