Acronis sets the standard for New Generation Data Protection through its backup, disaster recovery, and secure access solutions. Powered by the AnyData Engine, Acronis delivers easy, complete and safe backup and secure access of all files, applications and systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud and mobile.
Founded in 2003, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million consumers and 300,000 businesses in over 130 countries. With over 50 patents, Acronis’s products have been named best product of the year by Network Computing, TechTarget and IT Professional. Acronis provides a broad range of data protection solutions including backup, disaster recovery, migration, provisioning, replication, virtualization and secure access.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for the creation, execution and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring and automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness. In this role, the successful candidate will support the global demand center and regional marketing managers in the marketing automation development phases including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration and advanced administration.
- Work with campaign managers and regional marketing managers to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution, localize content, receive feedback and present results
- Manage projects to deliver the expected results on time and on budget
- Provide innovative solutions by creating cutting edge, effective and efficient marketing pr
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, media placement, tracking, etc.
- Drive and manage email process: content, messaging, segmentation, and list management for maximum revenue and profitability
- Create, implement and maintain dashboard of key success metrics
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Must be able to provide online portfolio, email templates, or other work samples demonstrating relevant marketing automation experience
- Experience within the technology industry preferred but not mandatory
Please reach out to me Edward Masson or on our website: http://careers.acronis.com/VacancyForm.aspx?VacancyID=188