Both my company and my team are growing, and you can help contribute to further growth in this role! Apply today http://grnh.se/42ybxa
Marketing Operations Manager at Clarabridge
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly technical and analytical Marketing Operations Manager with a focus on enhancing lead generation reporting and processes to drive revenue through lead scoring, lead generation and lead nurturing for a high-growth technology company. In this role, you will contribute to the strategy to wow prospects and customers from the world’s major brands by creating great digital experiences using Marketo.
- Be our Marketo administrator and create reporting, nurture programs for leads, and process improvements to drive efficiency and speed across sales and marketing.
- Maintain the effectiveness of our database by cleaning, importing, and appending data to ensure data health and integrity.
- Understand the best ways to segment and leverage our account to provide more effective prospect and customer campaigns to create unforgettable experiences
- Create regular and ad-hoc reporting to track ROI on our marketing programs and shape reporting for a range of stakeholders that track progression of leads and along with program revenue attribution.
- Implement a roadmap for our marketing stack that maximizes the use of marketing automation features along with integrations with third-party tools.
- Stay abreast of marketing tech best practices in all of the above topics and provide strategic input on how to incrementally improve each one.
- Work closely with a range of internal teams to improve campaigns and to evangelize insights and success.
- Manage account-based marketing and paid media programs.
Your Personal Qualifications:
- Technically-Savvy and Creative: Passion for using and learning technology. You not only understand how technology and processes can advance and help improve marketing, but you know how to actually create and build online marketing programs using sophisticated marketing automation software like Marketo.
- Passion for Analytics and Data: You understand the importance of marketing data and marketing creative. You are eager to try experiments to improve results. And you love sharing and consuming ideas and telling a visual story through data.
- Energy and Enthusiasm: Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You proactively propose ideas and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work.
- A Collaborator and A Leader: Team collaborator and able to work across contribute to strategy, and a vocal team member who is not afraid to provide insights based on data. A history of working within fast-paced environments with changing priorities/requirements and intelligent stakeholders is a must
- You Love Great Work and Results: Nothing less than your best will do. You want to create great experiences that not only wow because of your gut instinct, but because the data tells you it works.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS/BA, ideally in a technical or business field, such as marketing with strong analytical skills is preferred.
- 4-7 years professional lead generation experience using marketing automation software (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua), email marketing, and CRM – Marketo highly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce campaign management and in-depth reporting
- Marketo certification and/or prior marketing operations experience working in a B2B tech or SaaS environment is big plus
- Marketo’s Revenue Cycle Analytics and/or BI Tools.
- Paid media across LinkedIn/Google PPC/Remarketing and SEO efforts
- Account-based marketing and customer marketing programs
- Strong interpersonal skills. Work independently, proactively, and collaborate cross-functionally in a highly agile environment. Meticulous, very detail-oriented, easy-going, out-going and capable of handling a high volume of work. Able to have fun, and create meme images in less than 60 seconds
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey through its best-in-class text analytics engine. With over 310 employees and offices in Reston, London, San Francisco, Barcelona, Ghent, and Singapore, Clarabridge is an internationally recognized leader in the customer experience management space. Our culture is people-focused, results-oriented, and customer-obsessed. In addition to standard benefits, we also offer employees free snacks and drinks onsite, great social events, office ping pong and pool tables, and lots of health-focused perks like an onsite gym and sit/stand desks. Learn more at http://clarabridge.com.