Hello Marketing Nation! We are looking for a killer content person to join our team in Miami, FL! We run Marketo as a well oiled marketing machine--content is the fuel! This person will work alongside our Marketo Admins/Demand Gen team, and will have some hands-on Marketo responsibilities.
**Interested candidates should send and introduction and resume to myself at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
CareCloud is currently looking for an experienced content strategist to drive the company's content marketing strategy. You will oversee the development of amazing content to grow brand awareness and drive demand and revenue. You will work closely with internal and external thought leaders, customers and key partners to help run all aspects of our content marketing engine to help generate original thought leadership across multiple platforms and formats, including blogs, infographics, video, ebooks, and more.
The ideal candidate will be both strategic and tactical and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. The candidate should be adept at (and enjoy) managing multiple projects, driving cross-functional initiatives, and writing professional, creative & highly engaging marketing content. This is an amazing opportunity to have a big impact on a fast growing company in an innovative space.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create the voice, tone and overall strategy for marketing communications, including the corporate website, landing pages, emails, online and print advertising
- Optimize content marketing efforts including maintaining personas, mapping content to the buyer’s journey, and building user flows and journeys
- Define content creation and production workflows to assist in collaborative digital content planning and execution
- Work collaboratively with relevant teams (campaigns, field marketing, corporate communications) to align strategy and planning; ensure synergy across paid, earned, and owned
- Communicate content strategy across the business and work with key stakeholders to determine roadmap
- Manage a team of internal & external content development resources
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other 3rd parties to produce high quality joint content programs